Monday, May 2, 2011

Escape in Paradis

It’s nice to take a complete break from blogging from time to time. I hope you had a lovely weekend, I surely enjoyed my two-day getaway. I chose this editorial with Vanessa Paradis, as it is in perfect harmony with my mood these past days: a feeling of tranquility and detachment, a moment of reflection upon yourself, a sense of calm and simplicity, but still embracing all things beautiful. Vanessa is elegant, delicate, feminine and retro-chic, a look that suits the Chanel muse perfectly. Have a wonderful week!














sources: www.clasiq.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...