Sunday, November 27, 2011

George Shaghashvili S/S 2012


As we know, this year’s program  also included the work of Georgian designers
who are currently working abroad, including new collection by George Shaghashvili (Denmark). Black, black and black, color which is never treaching by designer. I liked some wide pants, accessories that are really rarity to show for Georgian designers. I strongly disliked shoes, when footwear from his last collection were perfect.
I want to emphasize also coats, that i loved a lot but it's S/S. Anyway, collection was completed and well-done, with theme, colors and materials. Slogan of this collection was " Don't shoot, she is barefoot!"



Sneakers or shoes, smth like that. Do you like?


















Photo: LIG Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...