Friday, January 27, 2012

KARL COLLECTION: OUR FAVORITE PARTS 7


"The mass elitism, it's my dream for a long time. I think it was almost my duty to do this with my name, the path of modernity. "With these words Karl Lagerfeld KARL justify the launch of his more affordable line.
And having seen this morning is a very good surprise. Everything is portable in this new dressing that we propose, entirely made of five colors: black, white, gray, burgundy, pink and pastel. Some evening dresses, many perfectos, sportswear and a dose of injected bi-material sweatshirts fleece and vinyl, and wool pants as "jogging". Here are seven pieces that have caught our attention.








2 comments:

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...