Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Keti Chkhikvadze Fall Winter 2012-13


First of all, what i want to say is that the collection was proper as a thematic to fall winter 2012-13. I loved some coats with fur a lot. Mix of golden and black colors are really chic for this season. I liked some chiffon dresses also with different colors but i think that leggings with wild prints was too much extra for this collection! I can really say that without those items, looks would be better than it was. Red dress with collar was also fabulous and proper to s/s 2012-13. Finally some items from collection was really good.


















Photo: LIG Studio

4 comments:

  1. great post and cute blog, thanks for stopping by my blog, I'd love to follow each other so I'm following you now and can't wait for you to follow back! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...