Monday, May 14, 2012

Tbilisi Fashion Week A/W 2012-13


Tbilisi Fashion Week opening day is 17 May 2011. TFW will take place near Buddha Bar, in unfinished place on 17-20 May 2012.Schedule is already announced. Hope it will be great and well-organized. 9 well-known and 20 newcomer designer will take part in fashion week.Hope everything will be as good as it's appropriate for this event.
Wish them all a great success
.Photos and all information about my looks, my fav collections and about fashion week will be announced ASAP.
Have a great day:)
Anobano


5 comments:

  1. newcomer = upcoming, Fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and style! I follow you, please follow me back
    Thanks and kisses from spain
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really loving the theme/design of your website.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not
    operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.
    Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?


    My weblog ... online stopwatch for teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...