Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Helmut Newton Exhibition - Grand Palais


I've posted too much about Helmut Newton Photography! He is really one of the best. Click here to see more posts. This exhibition is now in Grand Palais a Paris. The most incredible was Yves Saint Lauren 1970 Woman with cigarette and photos of Yves. J'adore, c'etait vraiment tres magnifique!!!
BTW post about my looks, accident in police as someone has stolen my pocket in metro will be as soon as i ll be back at home :(
Have a nice night
Paris








Yves Saint Lauren


YSL 1970


Salvador Dali


Catherine Deneuve


Pierre Cardin


Karl Lagerfeld





YSL 1970


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...