Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Paris Diary Day 1


Paris...A place which was always dream for me and it came true. Im totally in luv with this city and wish to live here. As much as i was too much tired decided to walk only on Champs Elysees then having a little shopping time and unfortunately rain begin that became the reason for us for going back home.
Tomorrow my destination will be Palace de Versailles where i will take a lot of photos. Then i've decided to make a street fashion photography and also share my looks.
Hope you ll enjoy with my new posts:)
Feel free to advice me good places to locate.
Also im interested in vintage shops, if you own any idea about it please let me know :)
Paris








3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Paris looks like a beautiful place - I hope I have the opportunity to go there one day.

    -Samantha Mariko
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is the best place on earth, i have been there more than 10 times and it always feels great to go there ! Guess you'll have much fun ! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...