Thursday, December 6, 2012

TBILISI FASHION WEEK 2012


Tbilisi Fashion Week kicks off from 14 to 16 December 2012 .TFW 2012 will take place in hotel "Holiday Inn". Schedule is already announced. It will be uncasual fashion week, not properly to seasons. Instead of presenting S/S 2013, designers will present collections dedicated to New Year's mood. Hope it will be great and well-organized as always .In addition this is pretty hard work to perform such event cause of  current situation in our country. Approximately 10 well-known designer will take part in fashion week. Hope everything will be as good as it's appropriate for this event.
Wish them all a great success.
.Photos and all information about my looks, my fav collections and about fashion week will be announced ASAP.
Have a great day:)
Anobano



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's genuinely excellent,
    keep up writing.

    Here is my blog: my online stopwatch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...